If you love baked goods, flaky pastries, and a selection of one-of-a-kind creations, you shouldn’t miss out on the Dominique Ansel Las Vegas right on the Las Vegas Strip.
The Dominique Ansel Las Vegas showcases an array of creative confectionaries, decadent desserts, and the Cronut® which is one of TIME Magazine’s “25 Best inventions of 2012” by James Beard Award-winning Pastry chef, Dominique Ansel.
A glimpse at Dominique Ansel Las Vegas
Dominique Ansel Las Vegas officially opened its doors on October 21. Some guests even came early since the first 100 visitors will receive a special gift to celebrate the event.
Chef Dominique Ansel has crafted signature pastries exclusively for Caesars Palace, including a Cronut® flavor that changes every month without any repetitions.
The first featured Cronut® flavor is Lucky Cherry Chambord and Caramelia. It’s available through Nov 30. It’s something you shouldn’t miss out on. The pastry is packed with cherry Chambord jam plus Valrhona Caramelia (caramelized milk chocolate ganache.
At Dominique Ansel Las Vegas, the “Lucky 7” collection symbolizes good fortune and includes the following:
- Lucky Penny Pig. Milk chocolate crémeux, homemade raspberry jam, and salted peanut feuilletine are sandwiched between vanilla sablé cookies to create a pig, which is embellished with a lucky gilded chocolate penny.
- Ladybug – Elderflower mascarpone mousse, fresh strawberry compote, strawberry gelée, fluffy chiffon cake, and a lychee meringue make up a mini garden watering can, which is finished with a tiny chocolate ladybug.
- Goldfish – Tropical flavors of calamansi coconut mousse, fresh diced mango, mango passionfruit gelée, and coconut dacquoise make up a goldfish, complete with hand-painted white chocolate fins.
- Four-Leaf Clover – Coffee mousse topped with hazelnut dacquoise, dark chocolate crémeux, and crispy feuilletine create a four-leaf clover.
- Fortune Cookie – A sablé Breton base is topped with jasmine tea crémeux and lemon curd. A white chocolate “fortune” sticks out of the cookie, wishing luck in Las Vegas.
- Feather – A vanilla sablé cookie is topped with chestnut mousse, banana jam, orange marmalade, and banana cake and is garnished with a white chocolate feather.
- Evil Eye Éclair – A classic French éclair is filled with cassis jam and Valrhona Caramelia whipped ganache.
If you’re heading over soon, you might be able to enjoy several signature creations ranging from the best-selling DKA (Dominique’s Kouign Amann) to Cookie Shots, Frozen S’mores, and baked-to-order Mini Madeleines. Additionally, you shouldn’t miss out on the array of classic French croissants and viennoiserie that will be baked fresh daily, made with Beurre d’Isigny butter and Les Grands Moulins des Paris flour imported from France.
The Dominique Ansel Las Vegas at Caesars Palace covers up to 1,100 square feet of space and features café-style seating for up to 20 people. If you’re heading over soon, it’s open from 7 AM to 9 PM daily. The bakery is next to Gordon Ramsey Pub & Grill. If you want to know more about the bakery, visit caesars.com/caesars-palace/restaurants/dominique-ansel.
When it comes to the best-baked goods and pastries, you shouldn’t miss out on the chance to drop by Dominique Ansel Las Vegas at Caesars Palace soon. If you’re heading over to Las Vegas soon, it’s an opportunity to try out the famous Cronut®. So, what are you waiting for, Dominique Ansel Las Vegas should be on top of your bucket list.